Study at Robert Gordon
Aberdeen, known as the Silver City, is a thriving and cosmopolitan city located amid stunning beaches and beautiful countryside, on the north-east coast of the UK.
Home to the numerous internationally recognized companies servicing the oil and gas industry, Aberdeen is the Energy Capital of Europe, one of the UK's most affluent cities, and an exhilarating and fascinating place to live. Only an hour from London by air, Aberdeen boasts an international airport just five miles from the city center.
- Business, Management and Accounting (Undergraduate)
- Computing (Undergraduate)
- Engineering (Undergraduate)
- Health and Life Sciences (Undergraduate)
- Pharmacy (MPharm) (Undergraduate)
- Business, Management and Accounting (Postgraduate)
- Tourism and Hospitality (Postgraduate)
Aberdeen Business School
Robert Gordon University
Telephone: +44 1224 262000