Study at Birmingham City University
Birmingham is the second largest city in the UK and has all of the facilities you will ever need for a productive and enjoyable UK study. Birmingham is served by superb transport facilities, including light rail, an extensive bus network and its own international airport. Birmingham was voted in the top 20 places in the world to visit in 2012 by the New York Times. With over 75000 students studying in the city, it has a great, youthful atmosphere with plenty to see and do. And, we are only 1 hour and 10 minutes from Central London by train. As Birmingham is right in the heart of the UK, all of the major UK cities are really easy to visit.
Study at Navitas at BCUIC
- BCUIC students are all sponsored by Birmingham City University and they are fully-fledged university students from the day they arrive.
- BCUIC is located in the famous Bournville campus of Birmingham City University. Our buildings are opposite the Cadbury chocolate factory. When the wind blows in the right direction, you can smell the melted Cadbury chocolate from our classrooms.
- BCUIC students have access to all of Birmingham City University’s facilities, including a brand new £8.5 million sports centre.
- Birmingham City University is among the top 10 universities in the UK for spending on facilities – Complete University Guide 2013
- Birmingham City is ranked 27th of 124 UK universities for the number of students in graduate-level jobs – Sunday Times University Guide 2013
- Art and Design
- Built Environment
- Computing and Maths
- Music and Theatre
- Social Sciences
City North Campus,Link:- http://www.bcu.ac.uk
United Kingdom ,
United Kingdom ,