REFUSALS :- REVIEWS & APPEALS
WHAT OPTIONS YOU HAVE :-
- All your refusals would not give you the Right to Appeal.
- Appeal system is not free of charge in many countries.
- In some refusals you may not be given the right to appeal, even you have the right.
- We will first educate you about your rights
- We will assess your case and following on your success, we will decide whether to accept or not
- In any case it is worth to Review than giving up the whole process
- Please note that ‘Appeal’ is meant in simple words,"The Visa Officer was wrong at the time of his decision and acted against the related 1mmigration Laws".
HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR APPEAL :-
- We will draft your case and submit it within the speculated time period.
- Your case can be decided through our legal submissions or you have the option to retain a Lawyer / Solicitor / Barrister to support our legal arguments.
- We being the Professionals in International Immigration Law & Legal Consultants over 22 years’ experience, will provide you the best service.
- We check all your documents.
- We include new documents only in rare cases, if they are arising out of any important issues.
- At the same time we will submit your case for Review to the relevant High Commission for an early result without extra cost to you.
DURATION OF APPEAL PROCESS :-
- Appeal process will take 3 to 9 months ( depend on the country )
- If the authorities decide to revise their decision for the review or in the appeal process, you will get the Order in your favor within 3 months.
- Individual attention to each appeal and your case will be handled only by our Principal Partner.
- Free Legal advice from our Team of Solicitors throughout your stay in abroad.
We have a very clear record of 100% success in Appeal Process !!